Eva Garland Consulting (EGC) (an IPart Preferred Provider) is pleased to inform you that the National Institutes of Health (NIH) is expanding their FREE Applicant Assistance Program (AAP) to support small businesses interested in applying for NIH Phase I SBIR/STTR grant funding. The AAP provides customized coaching from EGC Scientific Consultants to assist small businesses in preparing NIH SBIR/STTR proposals. The program has recently expanded to include 4 additional NIH Institutes and Centers.
The following Institutes and Centers are participating in this AAP cycle, which supports applications for the January 5, 2021 submission deadline:
- The National Cancer Institute (NCI SBIR)
- The National Institute on Aging (NIA SBIR)
- The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI SBIR)
- The National Institute of Neurological Disease and Stroke (NINDS SBIR)
- The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH SBIR)
- The National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS SBIR)
- The National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS SBIR)
- The National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR SBIR)
To learn more, join NIH experts for an informational WEBINAR on Tuesday, September 15, 2020, 3-4 p.m. ET. Please click here to sign up for this webinar.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any additional queries or concerns.