The NIH AAP provides customized coaching from EGC Scientific Consultants to assist small businesses in preparing their proposals. The program has recently expanded to include 4 additional NIH Institutes and Centers. The following Institutes and Centers are participating in this AAP cycle, which supports applications for the NIH April 5, 2021 submission deadline:
- The National Cancer Institute (NCI SBIR)
- The National Institute on Aging (NIA SBIR)
- The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI SBIR)
- The National Institute of Neurological Disease and Stroke (NINDS SBIR)
- The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH SBIR)
- The National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS SBIR)
- The National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS SBIR)
- The National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR SBIR)
THE DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED! Eligible applicants must apply by Tuesday, December 15, 2020 5:00 p.m. ET through the AAP Application Portal. Additional information can be found on the AAP program website.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
You must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The company has not received an NIH SBIR/STTR award.*
- The company does not have a current NIH SBIR/STTR application under review with the same scope of work.
- The company intends to submit a Phase I NIH SBIR/STTR application for April 5, 2021.
- The research area of interest aligns with the mission of the participating Institutes (see list above).
- The company is seeking support for the preparation of a Phase I SBIR or STTR application only. Fast Track and Direct-to-Phase II applicants are not eligible.
- The company must be established in the US prior to applying for AAP.
- Each company may submit only one application to the AAP.
* Companies who received their most recent SBIR/STTR award prior to 2010 may be considered for the AAP.
AGAIN – Please see more Details about the Program HERE