Get Expert Insights on Resources for Biotech Entrepreneurs
Tuesday, July 14, 2020 from 10:00-11:30AM PDT is your chance to learn about the fundamental commercialization resources that the NCI SBIR Development Center offers. Join Program Director Christie Canaria for an SBIR/STTR virtual information session on “Advancing the Commercialization of New Cancer Innovations” during a webinar hosted by BIOCOM.
Topics she will cover include:
- Overview of SBIR/STTR eligibility requirements
- NIH SBIR/STTR process and new cancer-focused grant funding opportunities from NCI
- NCI SBIR/STTR initiatives such as the expanded I-Corps™ at NIH Program
- New NCI Investor Initiatives to help NCI SBIR-funded companies to connect with investors, venture capitalists, strategic partners, and business leaders from the biotech and pharmaceutical industries
- Practical strategies on how to successfully submit competitive research proposals
For more information about the NCI SBIR & STTR Programs, please visit the website.
The SBIR & STTR Programs are NCI’s engine of innovation for developing and commercializing novel technologies and products to prevent, diagnose, and treat cancer. The SBIR & STTR Programs are government set-aside programs for domestic small businesses to engage in research and development that has the potential for commercialization and public benefit.
Sign up to receive updates about SBIR & STTR funding opportunities at sbir.cancer.gov.