Last Updated 3/25/20
While we are ALL taking the necessary steps to ensure the health and safety of ourselves and our loved ones, the Innovation Partnership also wants to help you preserve the health of your business.
Many small businesses, whether technology-focused or not, are experiencing issues impacting their customers, suppliers, employees, and cash. To that end, IPart has compiled the below resources that may be helpful as you look keep you business and work, moving forward. We will try to keep these resources updated as the situation evolves and also add additional links as they become available.
Resources & Links
- SBA & Other Financial Resources: Information & tools to help small businesses & entrepreneurs navigate the challenges of COVID-19.
- USPTO Notices Regarding COVID-19
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Assistance: The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses.
- Three Step Process for Disaster Loans: SBA disaster loans offer an affordable way for individuals and businesses to recover from declared disasters.
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance: Filter for Pennsylvania – PA has been listed for COVID-19 Disaster Loan Assistance for Businesses.
- Small Business Owners Guide to the CARES Act
- PA’s COVID-19 Working Capital Access Program (WCAP) – Provides critical working capital financing to small businesses located within the Commonwealth that are adversely impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- PA Department of Health Resources: Resources to help individuals, families and businesses do their part in stopping the spread of COVID-19.
- Affected PA Workers Resources: Ongoing guidance, resources and information for workers and business regarding COVID-19.
- PA Labor & Industry – Benefit Resources for Employers: PA state wage & benefit resources for employers regarding COVID-19.
- Fair Labor Standards Act – FAQs: Get the answers to frequently asked questions regarding the Fair Labor Standards Act and how it relates to COVID-19.
- PA Department Of Health COVID-19 Information