Topics for our FY 2019 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 1 Funding Opportunity Announcement have been issued and are available on our website: http://science.energy.gov/sbir/funding-opportunities/. The following DOE program offices are participating in this solicitation:
- Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research (ASCR)
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences (BES)
- Office of Biological and Environmental Research (BER)
- Office of Nuclear Physics (NP)
Upcoming Topics Webinar
Please register for one or both of the DOE FY 2019 Phase I Release 1 SBIR/STTR Topics webinars and hear directly from the DOE Topic Managers as they briefly provide insight into their respective topics.
Webinar 1: SC, ASCR and BES Topics 01 – 22 Monday, July 30th : Register by clicking here
Webinar 2: BER and NP Topics 24 – 32 Tuesday, July 31st : Register by clicking here
These webinars are scheduled for 90 minutes or less and during registration, you will be able to submit your topic related questions in advance, as well as during each webinar. If you can’t attend the live webinars, we’ll be recording each one. But, you must register for that specific webinar to automatically receive an email with the recording link. Please note, Technology Transfer Topic 23 will not be discussed in these webinars. Please contact the TTO point of contact directly as listed in the Topics document on the DOE SBIR/STTR website.
Funding Opportunity Announcement Webinar
We plan to hold a webinar to discuss the Funding Opportunity Announcement and application process on Friday, August 17, 2018. Important changes to the DOE SBIR and STTR programs for the coming year will also be addressed.
Planned dates Associated with this funding Opportunity Announcement
- Funding Opportunity Announcement Issued: Monday, August 13, 2018
- Letter of Intent Due Date: Tuesday, September 04, 2018
- Non-responsive LOI Feedback Provided: Tuesday, September 25, 2018
- Application Due Date: Monday, October 15, 2018 [IPart Pre-Proposal Submission Deadline: Monday, September 17, 2018 Interest applicants should start working with IPart around the last week in August!]
- Award Notification Date: Monday, January 07, 2019*
- Start of Grant Budget Period: Tuesday, February 19, 2018*
*Dates Subject to Change