Detailed Information and resources are located at the DOT Website HERE.
Federal Solicitation Submission Deadline – Wed, Dec 16, 2015
IPart Pre-Proposal Submission Deadline – Wed, Nov 18, 2015
How to Apply
- Read the 16.1 Solicitation for information about the 16.1 topics and about proposal requirements.
- Review the 16.1 Technical and Administrative Questions.
- If you do not see the answer to your question(s), submit additional technical or administrative questions to the U.S. DOT SBIR Program Office at email@example.com.
- The office will only answer questions submitted by email on or before 11:59 p.m. ET on Monday, November 23, 2015.
- All questions and answers will be posted as soon as they are received and answered by our experts.
- Submit a proposal through our secure site.
You must submit 3 separate files for your proposal (see guidelines and requirements in the solicitation):
- Technical proposal
- Completed appendices
- Cost proposal (Appendix C)
DOT will notify all applicants of their proposal status by March 16, 2015 (90 days after the close of the solicitation).
Technical and Administrative Questions
DOT will accept technical and administrative questions through 11:59 p.m. ET on Monday, November 23, 2015. DOT may not answer questions submitted after that time. Submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only emailed questions will be answered.
U.S. DOT does not provide information on Techncial Points of Contact for the topics in the solicitation. Contact with U.S. DOT relative to this solicitation during the Phase I proposal preparation and evaluation period is restricted to the DOT’s SBIR Program Office. All technical and administrative questions relative to the 16.1 Solicitation must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Questions and answers will be posted on this U.S. DOT SBIR Program website.
For general SBIR Program inquiries not pertaining to this solicitation, please contact:
U.S. DOT’s SBIR Hotline
(617) 494-2051 or