Registration for the 2010 SBIR National Conference,
April 21-23, 2010 in Hartford, CT,
is Now Open! Click Here
Here are some highlights: Organizers are expecting 1,000 attendees, including large companies and federal laboratories. All 11 SBIR agencies will provide strategic overviews that you do not want to miss. Attendees will be able to schedule meetings with large companies and agencies for potential strategic partnerships. All participants can “network and nosh” in our exhibit hall. Small businesses and universities will showcase their technologies at an evening poster show event. “Speed Dating” providing structured networking, will ultimately spark new ways of doing business. Be prepared for three energy-filled days of success stories, workshops, presentations, and new SBIR developments.
An optional pre-conference workshop day on April 20, 2010 will focus on the innovation/manufacturing supply chain and essential communication skills. Watch a short video.
- All 11 SBIR Agencies will provide strategic overviews
- Schedule private meetings with large companies and agencies
- Showcase your technology at the evening poster event
- Expansive Exhibit Hall
- Meet potential strategic partners while “Speed Dating”
- Listen to success stories engaging business, government and universities
- Learn all the new SBIR developments and programs
- Attend workshops and presentations
- Attend an optional full pre-conference workshop on April 20th
Please visit the Conference website here for all of the details on this