For More Effective Phase II and Phase III Planning!
March 14-15, 2012, Herndon, VA
These special sessions will focus on ADVANCED CONCEPTS of the SBIR and STTR programs. Attend all or part of this two day advanced training conference.
Day 1 will address:
- Project planning, management overview and strategies for securing Phase II
- Preparing for Phase III commercialization — from the beginning!
- Employing SBIR laws to secure large, sole source awards available to all SBIR awardees
- Identifying sources of federal and private commercialization capital
- Overview of the DOD Rapid Innovation Fund and technology transition tips
- Current state of congressional funding
- Strategic customer funding
- Debt equity financing overview
- Seed funding overview
- Venture Capital discussion
- Commercialization Strategies & Business Models
Who should attend? Key representatives from anyone bidding on, having a current project, or those who have ever had an SBIR/STTR.
Day 2 will address:
- Federal R&D Project Management
- Federal Cost Proposal Development
Who should attend? Anyone planning, or working on, federal contract/grant work.
Location: Center for Innovative Technology (CIT), 2214 Rock Hill Rd., Herndon, VA 20170
Contact: Robert Brooke, 703-689-3080, email@example.com
– Small Tech Firms, University Researchers/Personnel, Federal/State/Local Government:
- ALL Sessions: $95 per person
- Day 1 Only: $75 per person
- Day 2 Only: $75 per person
– All Others, including service providors, prime contractors, etc.:
- $175 for Full Conference, or $125 for one day
HOTEL Info: Discounted room rates available at the Hyatt House (formerly the Hotel Sierra) just 2 minutes from the CIT building. $135 Rate. Click HERE to make a reservation.
This workshop is funded in part by a grant with the US Small Business Administration.