The Pittsburgh Life Sciences Greenhouse (PLSG) is offering the following workshop on Government Accounting and Grants Management for SBIR/STTR Companies
FEBRUARY 15, 2011 from 9AM – 12PM.
This half-day workshop covers the detailed accounting and reporting
procedures required for companies receiving SBIR/STTR funding.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Companies who plan on applying for or have recently received
SBIR/STTR funding or other federal grants and contracts.
- To ensure compliance with federal accounting and reporting requirements
essential for companies to secure and maintain federal funding.
- DCAA Accounting requirements
- Setting up and maintaining an appropriate accounting system
- Time Keeping Requirements
- Indirect Cost Proposals
- Management and reporting of federal grants and contracts
- General bookkeeping procedures
- Audit Alerts
This workshop will be provided to interested companies free of charge.
Please contact Uwe Winzen email@example.com or at (412) 770-1647 if you would like to attend, as space is limited.