SBIR Advance is an in-depth program covering all aspects necessary for writing winning grants to
the federal government, specifically focused on, but not limited to the National Institute of Health
The two-day proposal writing workshops will be offered during each cycle of the program, which is designed to provide qualified life sciences entrepreneurs and early-stage research and development companies with:
- Grant application strategy advice
- Proposal writing workshops
- One-on-one consultation and access to SBIR experts
- Scientific and editorial review of grant application
- Access to state and regional pre- and post-award resources
The program will be offered three times a year and each is timed to occur at least ten weeks prior to the NIH’s SBIR/STTR grant deadlines of April 5, August 5, and December 5.
First Proposal Writing Workshop
- January 20 & 21, 2009
- Applications Due: December 19, 2008
- Click here to download the application.
Sponsored by the Innovation Partnership and the Pittsburgh Life Sciences Greenhouse (PLSG).
Contact Dr. Uwe Winzen for more information.