Location: Gaylord Hotel & Conference Center at Washington DC National Harbor
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD 20745
Register HERE: http://nationalinnovationsummit.com/register.html
Conference Website: http://nationalinnovationsummit.com/program/National_SBIR_Conference.html
Conference Agenda: http://nationalinnovationsummit.com/agenda_sbirsttronly2015.html
ABOUT THE SBIR CONFERENCE
SBIR/STTR programs are the nation’s largest source of early stage / high risk R&D funding for small business. At this conference you’ll learn how to participate and compete for funding in these two programs that encourage small businesses to engage in Federal Research/Research and Development (R/R&D) and to commercialize your technological innovations.
The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer programs are highly competitive, encouraging small businesses to engage in Federal Research/Research and Development (R/R&D) work with potential for commercialization.
National SBIR/STTR conferences are typically the largest and most important conferences specializing in helping small businesses learn about participating in SBIR/STTR programs. At this Conference, representatives from all 11 federal agencies with SBIR/STTR programs will attend, in addition to other SBIR/STTR experts and trainers. Conference highlights include:
- Presentations from all SBIR/STTR Agency Program Managers
- Learn how to successfully submit competitive research proposals
- Hear from government, industry and academic experts on successful commercialization strategies
- Interact with SBIR/STTR Agency Program Managers, technology entrepreneurs, large company representatives, and researchers in Roundtable discussions, sessions and 1-on-1 meetings
- Learn about cutting-edge opportunities in defense, agriculture, energy, and health/medicine
- Optional pre conference workshops on SBIR/STTR Phase I, Phase II and licensing and commercialization
Interact with government SBIR/STTR program managers and staff, industry leaders and veteran SBIR/STTR awardees to learn how to
access SBIR/STTR, build partnerships, and create successful commercialization strategies. Opportunities include Roundtable discussions, 1-on-1 meetings, and Conference sessions. SBIR Conference attendees receive online access to 1-1 SBIR Meeting Site.