SBIR/STTR Participating Agencies are providing guidance relevant to applicants and awardees regarding changes to solicitation deadlines, reporting requirements, or other administrative flexibilities related to grants and contracts.
The SBA encourages you to stay up-to-date with the relevant agency directly. If you are a current awardee – reach out directly to your funding agreement officer (grant or contracting officer) and program manager. Visit the SBIR.gov Solicitations page for a collection of SBIR/STTR participating agency websites with specific information about the impact of COVID-19 on the application and awards process.
Upcoming SBIR/STTR Deadlines:
- HHS (NIH, CDC, FDA) Omnibus Grant Funding Opportunity receipt date is April 6, 2020. NIH has issued a notice that all grant applications submitted late for due dates between 3/9/20 – 5/1/20 will be accepted through May 1, 2020. Read more.
- NASA 2020 SBIR/STTR Phase I proposal deadline has been extended to April 20, 2020. Read more.
- DARPA Broad Agency Announcement SBIR/STTR Opportunities close April 20, 2020. Read more.
- NIST SBIR Phase I grant funding opportunity closes April 22, 2020. Read more.
- Air Force X20.R SBIR Direct to Phase II closes April 30, 2020. Read more.
Small Business Administration
409 3rd St, SW. Washington DC 20416