FY2023 NCI SBIR Contract Solicitation Q&A Office Hour
Are you working on innovative technologies that aim to prevent, diagnose, or treat cancer? The NCI SBIR Development Center can provide funding through the FY2023 NCI SBIR Contracts Solicitation to assist your efforts to commercialize cancer technology projects.
The topics under this opportunity that small business can submit proposals for include:
- Topic 446 – Development of Senotherapeutic Agents for Cancer Treatment
- Topic 447 – Non-invasive Device Technology Research & Development for Chemotherapy-induced Peripheral Neuropathy Management
- Topic 448 – Wearable Devices for Dosimetry of Radiopharmaceutical Therapy
- Topic 449 – Wearable Technologies to Facilitate Remote Monitoring of Cancer Patients Following Treatment
- Topic 450 – Technology Platforms for Circulating Tumor-Macrophage Hybrid Cells
- Topic 451 – Rapid and Affordable Point-of-Care HPV Diagnostics for Cervical Cancer Control
- Topic 452 – Translation of Novel Cancer-Specific Imaging Agents and Techniques to Mediate Successful Image-Guided Cancer Interventions
- Topic 453 – Digital Tools to Integrate Cancer Prevention Within Primary Care
- Topic 454 – Software to Evaluate Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Medical Devices in Oncology Settings
For more information on this funding opportunity and answers to questions related to topics, join the FY2023 NCI SBIR Contract Solicitation Q&A Office Hour on Tuesday, September 8th at 2:30pm ET. Presenters at the office hour will provide a brief overview and devote the remaining time to Q&A with the audience.
DEADLINE: Friday, November 4, 2022
Please note that the deadline to submit a proposal for the FY2023 NCI SBIR Contract Solicitation is Friday, November 4th at 5:00pm ET. (***IPart PPA Submission deadline is Fri, Oct 7th. First Draft due the week of Sept 19th)
Additional information can be found on the Current Contracts page or the solicitation. Please direct questions to Cherie Wells, the Contract Analyst for the Office of Acquisitions, at firstname.lastname@example.org.