Thinking about applying for NIH #SBIR or #STTR funding or submitting a contract proposal? Attend this webinar to learn everything you need to know about human subjects research requirements!
Topic: Human Subjects Research: What SBIR & STTR Applicants Need to Know
Whether applying for an NIH Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) or Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) grant or submitting a contract proposal, you need to be aware of NIH’s human subjects research policies and reporting requirements.
Attend this webinar to learn about:
• NIH’s definition of human subjects research and how it applies to you
• NIH policies for conducting extramural research involving human subjects
• Clinical trial requirements for SBIR & STTR grants and contracts
• Inclusion policies and reporting requirements
• Training and resources available to help you prepare your SBIR or STTR grant application or contract proposal
There will be a question-and-answer session following the presentation. So, don’t miss the chance to interact with NIH small business and human subjects research experts.
ACCESSIBILITY: This webinar will include real-time captioning. To request additional accommodations or for inquiries about accessibility, please contact SEEDinfo@nih.gov at least 5 business days before the event.
RECORDING: A recording and transcript will be posted on the NIH Grants YouTube Channel within 7 business days (https://www.youtube.com/NIHgrants) and on the SEED website (https://seed.nih.gov/)