Will be hosting a free webinar for SBIR/STTR clients interested in learning more about indirect rates and the cost portion of their federal grant proposals.
Dates for the sessions are:
- Register for Thursday November 30th, 2010 at 2:30 pm (Last Minute Registration Available!)
- Register for Thursday December 9th, 2010 at 3:00 pm
- Register for Wednesday January 19th, 2011 at 2:30pm
SPACE IS LIMITED – So Register Now! *Attendance is limited to maximum of 8 guests due to Open-Forum Presentation*
The session(s) will focus on the following:
Learn to Avoid the Common Mistakes made on the Cost Portion of Grant Proposals
Too often, small businesses spend hundreds of hours on the technical section of their SBIR/grant proposal while ignoring critical aspects of the cost portion. Researchers typically give only passing consideration to indirect cost recovery through the grant process. Consequently, research is financially leveraged more than need be, and/or it sacrifices precious equity at a stage when it has little market value.
In this strategy-packed, open-forum webinar, you’ll learn best practices, tips, and techniques honed over 30 years by our CEO, Ed Jameson. You’ll come away with not only dozens of insights and tactics, but also a higher comfort level that you are doing everything you can to secure optimal financial returns for your awards and insure compliance with the FAR and other regulations.
Here’s just a sample of what we’ll cover in this dynamic session:
- Hard Caps vs. Soft Cost Caps;
- How to find additional resources & tools – Frequently Free!;
- The Multiplier: How much do you charge for $1 paid for labor?;
- Labor Utilization Rate: The most important factor in projecting your costs!;
- Strategies to get objective benchmarking on your specific cost proposal;
- And much more!
Don’t spend valuable time learning the ropes of federal contract management requirements. Let us walk you through step-by-step from the comforts of your office.