Event Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 10 AM – 5 PM ET This is a FREE event and space is reserved for 600 participants. Learn more HERE.
- Mr. Michael J.K. Kratsios, Acting Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering
- Dr. Mark J. Lewis, Acting Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering
- Dr. JihFen Lei, Acting Director of Defense Research and Engineering for Research and Technology in the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering • Ms. Molly Walsh, Director, Small Business and Technology Partnerships Office in the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering
- Modernization Priorities – Principal Directors from DoD’s technology Modernization Priority areas provide insight to the technology and innovations that are shaping the future and how small businesses are leading the charge
- DoD Contracting Officer Panel – contracting officers from The Department of the Navy and The Department of the Air Force discuss DoD SBIR/STTR contracts and Contracting Offices of Excellence
- Challenges with Accepting Foreign Investments – DoD experts provide critical information to Small Businesses regarding foreign investment, and influence from adversaries domestic and abroad.
Webcast: This Symposium will take place via webcast on the WebEx Events platform. Registrants will receive log in instructions prior to October 7. Click here to review WebEx best practices prior to the event.
Questions? Email email@example.com