If you are a Pennsylvania, small technology company, entrepreneur, or researcher, you may qualify to participate in these sessions at a discounted rate. Details of the sessions are listed below, as well as a registration link.
Please Contact: Kelly S. Wylam, IPart Director at Kelly@benfranklin.org to learn more about qualifying for a discount for participating in these valuable training sessions.
Three week all-inclusive, 6 session class
Next session starts Thursday, August 22th!
Tuesdays: 8/27, 9/3, 9/12 & Thursdays: 8/22, 8/29, 9/5
All sessions Run – 7 to 8 PM EDT
TO REGISTER: Click Here
Test Drive the Materials!
View 5 minute video of session overviews.
To learn more about each session, please click HERE
- Class #1: SBIR/STTR Programs Introduction – Thursday, 8/22 – 7PM EDT
- Class #2: Commercialization Planning – Why the “C” word is so important – Tuesday, 8/27 – 7PM EDT
- Class #3: Ingredients of a Phase 1 Proposal – Thursday, 8/29 – 7PM EDT
- Class #4: Why Research and Business Partners are Important to Grant and Business Success – Tuesday, 9/3 – 7PM EDT
- Class #5: University Researchers and STTR – An effective funding tool – Thursday, 9/5 – 7PM EDT
- Class #6: Life is a Pitch – Elements of effective pitch presentations – Thursday, 9/12 – 7PM EDT
Support for this training supplement is provided to qualifying Pennsylvania-based clients by funding from the IPart Member Organizations and FAST Funds from the SBA.