This national conference is the cornerstone of the US Department of Health & Human Service’s (HHS’s) congressionally mandated outreach efforts. This three-day national HHS SBIR/STTR Conference is designed to educate attendees about the America’s Largest Seed Fund and how to apply for these research and development dollars. With over $1 billion dollars of annual HHS funding, this is one of the largest sources of early-stage capital for technology commercialization in the United States. The HHS’s SBIR/STTR programs allow US-owned small businesses to forge academic partnerships and build productive businesses. With this funding, the partners can engage in research and development that has a strong potential to deliver products and services, including medical devices, diagnostics, digital health, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, to improve the health of Americans.
- Meet One-on-One with over 100 SBIR/STTR Program Managers and Federal Staff from the NIH, FDA, CDC, DOD, SBA, and more!
- Learn how to write competitive Phase I & II grant proposals
- Network with entrepreneurs, innovators, and investors
- Learn about resources for Women-Owned & Socially Disadvantaged Businesses
Who Should Attend?
- Small businesses wanting to develop innovative technology products
- Highly motivated small business entrepreneurs or researchers
- Small businesses interested in new HHS SBIR/STTR initiatives and program changes
- Academic Administrators interested in learning how to leverage SBIR/STTR funding for their university community
- University researchers interested in partnering with small businesses on collaborative R&D projects
- University researcher interested in starting you own company
- Large companies interested in developing strategic alliances with successful SBIR/STTR awardees
- Organizations or consultants providing support to interested SBIR/STTR applicants
WHEN: October 30th – November 1, 2018
WHERE: Hilton Anatole, 2201 North Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Tx, 75207
For any questions regarding the conference, please contact email@example.com