The SBA Innovation Ecosystem Summit was curated to connect entrepreneur support organizations (ESOs) from around the country to learn from one another as we work together to build a thriving national ecosystem that promotes equitable access to capital and resources for innovators across the country. Check out the event video HERE!
Gather with new and well-established ecosystem builders working with startups and small businesses, particularly those serving underrepresented communities, that are trying to build out and commercialize their technologies.
What to Expect
- Leverage each other’s strengths on how to best connect entrepreneurs working on advanced technologies to the country’s largest source of early- stage funding
- Leave with creative and actionable ways to build a network that is inclusive of underrepresented communities
- and much more!
Who Should Attend
- Entrepreneur Support Organizations
- Accelerators, Incubators, and similar funding or training organizations
- Economic Development Organizations (State, Local)
- Federal Labs and Research Institutions
- Federal Agencies working in science and tech
- University Entrepreneurship Centers
- Tech Transfer Offices
- Resource and Service providers (Co-working, Networking, Funding, etc)
- and, those in the Tech-Based Economic Development world
All geographic levels (City, Regional, National) and all high-tech sectors (Health, Energy, Agriculture, etc.) are welcome and encouraged to attend, particularly those focused on underrepresented communities.
SBA’s participation in this activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.