Updated with Recorded Webinar Hyperlinks 8/17/20
Topics for DOE FY 2021 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 1 Funding Opportunity Announcement have been issued and are available on our website: https://science.osti.gov/sbir/Funding-Opportunities. The following DOE program offices are participating in this solicitation:
- Office of Science (SC)
- Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research (ASCR)
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences (BES)
- Office of Biological and Environmental Research (BER)
- Office of Nuclear Physics (NP)
Upcoming Topics Webinar
Please register for one or both of the DOE FY 2021 Phase I Release 1 SBIR/STTR Topics webinars and hear directly from the DOE Topic Managers as they briefly provide insight into their respective topics.
Webinar 1: SC, ASCR and BES Topics 1-27 held Tues, July 21, 2020: WEBINAR SLIDES AVAILABLE HERE.
Webinar 2: BER and NP Topics 29 – 38 held Wed, July 22, 2020: WEBINAR SLIDES AVAILABLE HERE.
These webinars are scheduled for 90 minutes or less and during registration you will be able to submit questions in advance as well as during each webinar. If you can’t attend the live webinars, we’ll be recording each one. But, you must register for that specific webinar to automatically receive an email with the recording link. Please note, Technology Transfer Topic 28 will not be discussed in these webinars. Please contact the TTO point of contact directly as listed in the Topics document on the DOE SBIR/STTR web site.
Funding Opportunity Announcement Webinar
We will be holding a webinar to discuss the Funding Opportunity Announcement and application process on Friday, August 14, 2020. Important changes to the DOE SBIR & STTR programs for the coming year will also be addressed.
Important Upcoming Dates
- Funding Opportunity Announcement Issued: August 24, 2020
- Letter of Intent Due Date: September 8, 2020
- Non-responsive LOI Feedback Provided: Monday, September 28, 2020
- Application Due Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2020
- Award Notification Date: Monday, January 11, 2021*
- Start of Grant Budget Period: Tuesday, February 22, 2021*
*Dates Subject to Change