Pennsylvania Federal Awardee Data
This page contains links to Pennsylvania’s Federal Awardees through the SBIR & STTR Programs from 2002 to 2012. Each link takes you to a downloadable Excel Spreadsheet containing both Summary and Awardee records grouped by year.
Each workbook, with the exception of the “TOTALS” workbook contains 5 tabs: Summary Tab; SBIR Phase 1 Tab; SBIR Phase 2 Tab; STTR Phase 1 Tab; and, STTR Phase 2 Tab. Please look at the tab within each workbook to determine what specific awardee content populates each tab. Following the awardee records in each spreadsheet is a summary for that Tab.
Data fields in each spreadsheet are as follows:
- Record #
- Federal ID #
- Federal Agency
- Company Name
- Proposal Title
- $ Amount of Award
For the 2011 Workbook, the following columns are also available:
- Column O – Woman-Owned Status
- Column P – Minority-Owned Status
- Column Q – HUB-Zone Status
- Column R – Full Abstract
Where available, we have found weblinks to company websites for data contained in 2004-2012 spreadsheets. We hope that you find this information useful.
- Pennsylvania SBIR/STTR Awardee Summary 2002 to 2012
- Pennsylvania SBIR/STTR Awardees 2012
- Pennsylvania SBIR/STTR Awardees 2011
- Pennsylvania SBIR/STTR Awardees 2010
- Pennsylvania SBIR/STTR Awardees 2009
- Pennsylvania SBIR/STTR Awardees 2008
- Pennsylvania SBIR/STTR Awardees 2007
- Pennsylvania SBIR/STTR Awardees 2006
- Pennsylvania SBIR/STTR Awardees 2005
- Pennsylvania SBIR/STTR Awardees 2004
- Pennsylvania SBIR/STTR Awardees 2003
- Pennsylvania SBIR/STTR Awardees 2002
* Disclaimer – All information/data contained in these spreadsheets was compiled from a combination of public websites including the SBA Website – http://www.sbir.gov/past-awards; TECH-net http://web.sba.gov/tech-net/public/dsp_search.cfm or from individual Federal Agency websites that publicly provide SBIR/STTR Awardee results.
IPart makes no claims as to the absolute accuracy of the compiled data and is providing it as a convenient resource for its Partners and clients. Any data that is absent was either not readily available or absent at the time of compilation. Should discrepancies be discovered, please e-mail changes or corrections to Kelly S. Wylam at email@example.com.
Tags: #PAAwardees, #PAFederalAwardees, #PAPhase1Winners, #PAPhase2Winners, #PAPhaseIIWinners, #PASBIR, #PASBIRWinners, #PASTTR, #PASTTRWinners, #PAWinnersSBIR, #PAWinnersSTTR, #PennsylvaniaAwardees, PA#PhaseIWinners