Live Webinar: Wed, July 11, 2012: How To Attract & Acquire Private Investment Capital For Your SBIR Medical Technology Invention
This special edition live, interactive, online workshop provides both information and techniques on how to attract and secure private capital to commercialize your company’s Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) funded medical technology (MedTech) innovation.
This Session Covers:
- Review of Medical Technology (MedTech) Industry Issues & Trends
- Define and Describe the Four Types of Potential Investors- Venture Capital, Business Angel, Corporate Venture Capital and Small Business Investment Companies
- Private Investment Trends in the Medical Technology (MedTech) Industry
- What Attracts the Investors’ Attention and Interest
- Presenting a Persuasive Business Proposal to Investors
- The Checklist: Is Your Company Investor Ready
Date: Wednesday, July 11th, 2012
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM (Eastern Standard Time)
Limited Seating: 50 Participants Per Session
Registration Deadline: Monday, July 9th, 2012 at 8:00 PM EST.
Register Online: http://www.eighteenventures.com/id68.html